Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A beautiful cardinal

The most beautiful cardinal came to eat from my bird feeder this morning and if you know me, then you know how special that is to me. My mom passed away a year ago this month on the 29th and then I lost my Dad last August on the 18th, four days after my birthday. I had Gary put a bird feeder outside my Arthaven window and it has been just sitting there for days. I was thinking of moving it out to the deck since I haven't seen any cardinals feeding from it. Then I am sitting at my desk in my Arthaven and I see a cardinal at my feeder. I am beyond thrilled and my emotions are flowing. It gives me such a warm feeling.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! They are such interesting birds. I just love sitting out back watching and listening to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birds...one of my favorites. I think your feeder is just perfect where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The last words my Mother said to me. "The Bluebird of Happiness! I didn't know what that meant! But I took it as a moment of peace for her. So now whenever I see a bluebird...it's very special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, just stopping by again to thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog in regard to my card! And the nice welcome you gave to me...I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete